3-Station Slow Cooker Buffet – Meal Planning Mommies
This draw is over. Congratulations Danyetta B.
With today’s draw, you can slowly cook and simultaneously serve a delicious side dish, main course and dessert in each of the three ceramic pots to deliver a full meal or serve three different sides/appetizers when entertaining. Each ceramic pot has its own adjustable thermostat and transparent tempered glass lids allow for easy viewing. Built-in light rests keep countertops clear, while cool-touch knobs and handles make it easy to carry.
Last year we were able to get a triple slow cooker during the Black Friday sales and we love it. As soon as I tried it I said, “Oh! We have to use this in next year’s draw!” And here we are…
I’ve loved being able to cook food in the slow cookers and then switch to the warm environment until it’s time to serve the guests. You know when people come, but not everyone comes to the meeting at the same time? With the triple slow cooker, you can keep the food warm, so even those who are late (that’s always me) can still have good hot food when they get there.
Sometimes I even cook a meal on the stove in advance and put it in the slow cooker to heat. That way, my time doesn’t have to be perfect. Ceramic slow cookers work great, as would any larger slow cooker, but they are smaller, making them perfect for entertaining.
Just in time for Christmas. What kind of things could you put in these slow cookers that you’d love to keep warm? Here are some ideas:
- Puree potatoes ahead of time and keep it warm.
- Make the filling ahead of time and keep it warm
- Mini wienies in BBQ sauce
- Swedish meatballs
- Sweet potatoes
- Baked beans
- Canned vegetables
- Prepare a fondue bar. (Chocolate, cheese or both)
. Barbecued meatballs.
I offered to prepare food for a teen gathering at our church last year. After some brainstorming a bit, I decided to make a taco/nacho bar. I used one slow cooker to make cheese sauce (Velveeta with Rotel), heated beans in another, and cooked taco meat on the stove and put the last one on to keep it warm. Do you want to make a nachos bar too?
Here are some ideas to consider:
Here are some warm ideas:
- Taco meat
- Shredded chicken with
- Beans (refried, black or kidney
- Cheese sauce
- Corn, grilled ahead of time
- Rice made in advance and kept warm (add some extra water so it doesn’t dry out)
and kept warm
In addition, You can have fresh food sitting in bowls. Here are some ideas:
- Grated lettuce
- Grated cheese
- Diced tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Salsa Salsa
And don’t forget tortillas and/or tortilla chips. You could even make bags of chips (fried, doritos, etc.) and let guests make “walking tacos.”
- The 3-quart (2.5-quart) ceramic cookers have footrests and are removed from the base for easy cleaning, just as you’re used to with a larger slow cooker.
- There is an individual thermostat for each pot. (Keep one warm while setting another to low or high, for example) You can set each one individually to off, low, high or warm.
- Transparent tempered glass lids for easy viewing and cold-touch knobs and handles, so guests don’t get hurt when they try to move lids, and so you don’t get hurt when you transfer it from one place to another after it’s been hot for a while.
- Built-in lid brackets help minimize countertop clutter (So smart!) Also, the remains of the lid can be pulled out when you try to store everything.
- Stylish copper accents – How beautiful!
To enter today’s sweepstakes, please provide your email address and answer the question in the sweepstakes tool below. You will have until 8:59 a.m. on December 10 to enter. If you are the winner, you will be notified by email on the morning of December 10. Good luck!
This draw is over.
sweepstakes post is not a sponsored post, but includes affiliate links. In any case, I only recommend products or services that I use personally and I think they will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this according to the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guidelines on the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”