Easy Instant Pot Round Steak – Recipes That Crock!
If you’re looking for a super easy homemade food recipe that takes less than an hour from start to finish, I’ve got you covered. This Easy Instant Pot Round Steak takes a harder cut of meat and makes it super cuddly super fast!
Note: We use referral links for the products we love
How to make an easy round steak in an instant pot
Aunt Lou here.
Whether you’ve bought meat in bulk and have
a round steak
two in your freezer or bought one at the store because it’s one of the cheapest cuts of meat, you want to use this recipe! We love beef around here and usually try to get a quarter of meat so we can keep our freezer stocked. However, round steaks had always been difficult for me because, well, the meat is quite hard. So low and slow was the only way I knew to do it… as with this Easy Crock Pot Round Steak. However, that’s a recipe for the whole day, and sometimes you don’t have all day. So I thought I’d try my clay pot recipe with my Instant Pot. I was a little skeptical that a round steak could turn tender in just 20 minutes of cooking, but this Easy Instant Pot round steak made me a believer! Seriously, I barely used my knife. Most of the time I cut it with my fork!
Easy Instant Pot Round Steak
- Notes I used my 6 quart Instant Pot to make this delicious recipe. Any 6-quart electric pressure cooker should work fine. Or you can also make them in a clay pot using our Easy Crock Pot Round Steak recipe.
- Be sure to stir everything before you start cooking. Once you have finished cooking and released the pressure, remove the lid and stir the sauce.
- Reduce carbohydrates? Use a homemade mix of low-carb onion soup instead of the ones you find at the store.
- You can find more electric pressure cooker recipes with our Recipe Finder.
- Check out all of our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers, and low-carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer store.
- As with any of our recipes, carbohydrate counts, calorie counts, and nutrition information vary greatly. As a result, its nutritional content depends on the products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The automatic calculation is only an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guide. Recipes should always be tested first in their own electric pressure cooker and adjusted as needed.
SAVE THIS RECIPE IN YOUR FREE RECIPE BOX
At Recipes That Crock we have a way for you to save recipes, recipe collections, and meal plans in your own free recipe box. This way you’ll never miss a recipe. With your free RTC account, you know that your favorite recipes and all the recipes you want to try are always just a click away.
You can register (or log in if you are already a user) here: Register/Log in here.
NOTE: If you don’t see the save buttons in the recipe box, you must sign in.
Easy Instant Pot
Round Steak Recipe
We recommend serving this dish with these recipes
Creamy Crock Pot
- Potato Puree
- Dinner Rolls
- Bacon Green Bean Cabbage
- How to Make Pasta in the
Crock Pot Green Beans
If you liked this recipe, you can also enjoy
- Easy Instant Pot Roast
- Electric Pressure Cooker Instant Roast Beef Noodles
- with Creamy
- Sauce Mississippi Instant Pot Roast