Melt In Your Mouth Crock Pot Round Steak
This recipe from Melt In Your Mouth Crock Pot Round Steak has it all. It is a dump and go recipe that gives you tender and tasty meat. Simply amazing!
Note: We use referral links for the products we love.
How to melt in your mouth round steak in a clay pot
Aunt Lou here. Since my first recipe for Melt In Your Mouth, I’ve been in love with the simplicity and taste of these recipes. (You can find them all here.) I always love an easy recipe, but it’s an added bonus when the recipe results in an incredibly tasty and tender dish (you know, melt in your tender 😉 mouth). This dish is great with a variety of sides, so you can combine it however you want. Sometimes we like to combine this with a salad and a delicious Crock Pot Corn on the Cob. Other times, we’ve had it with Bacon Crock Pot Green Beans and Potatoes and Crock Pot Creamed Spinaca. I bet it would also be pretty tasty with Crock Pot Savory Parmesan Rice and Air Fryer Asparagus Bacon Bundles. Whatever it is that you want to pair this with, I guess you’ll enjoy it immensely!
What You’ll Need to Melt in Your Mouth Crock Pot Round Steak
- Needed 1.5 pounds of beef steak round 12
- oz beef sauce
- /2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
- Measuring spoon
- Wooden spoon
- slow cooker
Time needed Prep
- 5 minutes or less
- over low heat, turning your insert halfway through cooking if your clay pot doesn’t cook evenly (you can technically cook this over high heat for 3 to 4 hours, but I don’t recommend it. Simmering meat is always the best way to get the most tender results.)
Cooking time: 6 to 8 hours
- Looking for more recipes? Our recipe finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all of our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers, and low-carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer store.
- As with any of our recipes, carbohydrate counts, calorie counts, and nutrition information vary greatly. As a result, its nutritional content depends on the products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The automatic calculation is only an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guide. Recipes should always be tested first in their own slow cooker and adjusted as needed.
SAVE THIS RECIPE IN YOUR FREE RECIPE BOX
At Recipes That Crock we have a way for you to save recipes in your own free recipe box. This way you’ll never miss a recipe. With your free RTC account, you know that your favorite recipes and all the recipes you want to try are always just a click away. Click here to: Learn how to use your recipe box on this site. You can register (or log in if you are already a user) here: Register/Log in here. NOTE: If you don’t see the save buttons in the recipe box, you must sign in.
If you liked this recipe, you can also enjoy these dishes
Crock Pot Round Steak Dinner Good Gravy Crock Pot Round Steak
Easy Crock Pot