Slow Cooker Brisket Tacos – Daisies & Pie
Sharing is caring!
Slow cooker breast tacos are super easy to make and very tasty to eat. Tender and succulent beef breast in a rich smoked BBQ sauce with peppers and onion. Just add soft flour wraps and all your favorite ingredients.
This breast taco recipe is one of my favorite slow
cooker family meals.
Beef breast tacos are great for weekday dinner with the family, because I can quickly put the ingredients in the slow cooker in the morning and it takes almost no time to prepare the ingredients so everything is ready to eat when we get home.
One of our favorite slow cooker meals to do!
Our slow cooker breast tacos
in one of our great fall dinner ideas
<img src="https://daisiesandpie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/slow-cooker-bbq-brisket-768×1024.jpg" alt="slow cooker breast breast tacos" – slow cooker
Lots of more delicious and easy meat recipes here.
Slow Cooker Brisket Taco Ingredients
<img src="https://daisiesandpie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/slow-cooker-brisket-tacos-768×1024.jpg" alt="pot
I make them like BBQ breast tacos because then they taste so delicious with BBQ sauce.
- 1 kg beef breast – The breast It is one of the cheapest cuts of meat and really suits slow cooking and ends up super tender and succulent.
- 2 peppers, any color you want, red, green, orange or yellow, work well. Just cut them into bitten pieces.
- 1 red onion – peeled and chopped into wedges Sauce
- 300ml BBQ – I use store-bought BBQ sauce like breast taco sauce – just pick your favorite brand – you can go smoked, hot, garlic, whatever is your favorite
Get more of our best meat recipes here.
How to Make Slow Cooked Beef
Breast Taco Meat
<img src="https://daisiesandpie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/slow-cooker-brisket-taco-recipe-768×1024.jpg" alt="slow cooker breast tacos
Get loads More easy recipes for dinner here
It is very easy to make our barbecued beef breast tacos
. Heat the slow cooker to low.
- Lightly grease the inside of the slow cooker, with a little olive oil, sunflower oil or spray.
- peppers and onions at the bottom of the pan, the rest the beef breast on top of them.
- Pour over the BBQ sauce, then open the lid and simmer for 8 hours.
or your next Mexican night
How to crush
you love meat recipes? Try these…
- Once the barbecued meat breast is well cooked, remove the meat from the slow cooker. And let it rest on a board while thickening the BBQ sauce.
- In a small cup, mix 2-3 teaspoons of cornmeal with a drop of water in a paste, stir this through the BBQ sauce, peppers and onions and cook until thickened.
- To crush the breast, first cut the meat strings and discard it, then using two forks simply pull the meat, it will easily separate as you crush it with the forks.
- Then pour the grated breast back into the slow cooker and stir in the thick sauce.
Lots of more exciting recipes here
BBQ Brisket Tacos Toppings
You can serve your beef breast taco meat on soft flour tortillas topped with anything you fancy. I usually make these delicious tacos with a selection of our favorites…
- Homemade Mexican roasted tomato sauce: I prepare a batch of this at least once a week, it tastes great and is ideal for dipping nachos, vegetable sticks or just covering quesadilla. And it’s super easy to make too!
- Grated red cabbage – I just wash and crush the cabbage, sometimes I make spicy salad, but usually I only make the plain cabbage with these tacos, as they are quite spicy without too many creamy ingredients.
Sour cream sauce
- : I have to have some sour cream in a taco… so creamy and delicious.
- Candied jalapeño, oh, these are a find! I have a monthly subscription for these fiery little jalapeños: they’re super tasty sprinkled over chili con carne, on toasted sandwiches or sprinkled on a salad, I literally throw them in EVERYTHING! You can buy candied jalepene from Haynes Gourmet online here.
You can add any other ingredient you want: try grated cheese, grated salad leaves, avocado with a splash of lime, toasted sweet corn kernels, homemade guacamole, you name it.
Get our BEST slow cooker recipes
How to Serve Slow Cooker
If you don’t want to serve the custard breast, then you can try…
- shredded breast in BBQ sauce over a bunch of creamy mashed potatoes. Serve the BBQ
- breast with boiled rice and baked corn cobs.
- Serve as slow-cooking barbecue breast sliders: crush the meat, mix again in the sauce, and then stuff into muffins with grated cheese. Add one or two pickles next to it.
Get more family meal ideas here.
Slow Cooker Family Dinner Recipes
If you love a slow-cooked
dinner, especially during fall and winter, you’ll love our 20 favorite slow-cooked homemade dinners that are perfect for feeding a family.
You may also like our slow-cooked
Slow Cooker Brisket Tacos Recipe
Save our super easy weekday dinner on Pinterest for later!
Learn more delicious autumn
Hello, we hope you enjoy the recipe and when you cook it do not forget to tag your creations on Twitter @daisiesandpieUK or Instagram @daisiesandpie
Get more delicious meal ideas and easy
recipes here Disclaimer: In many of our slow cooker recipes we use a pot of
Slow cooking where the inner pan is safe to use on the countertop and cooker. If you don’t have a slow cooker safe for slow cooking, use a pan to cook any plate and then transfer it to the slow cooker for slow cooking.