Dragonflight Cooking Guide – Overgear.com
With the release of the expansion, almost all professions have been upgraded on Dragonflight. In this guide, we will tell you about the secondary profession Cooking, which has not changed too much, its bonuses, new recipes and how you can now earn gold.
is a secondary profession in which you can make various foods to restore health and mana and obtain various beneficial effects for combat by combining different ingredients, such as fish and meat, in dishes and drinks that you can consume. Cooking can be combined with fishing when, after pumping the latter, it provides you with the necessary materials for cooking.
well as alchemy, will become a profession with maximum efficiency in regional auction markets to win gold because almost no activity in the game can not do without polishing food.
To cook your food, you will need a cooking fire. They are mostly stationary and located all over the world, but you can also create a fire with the Cooking Fire skill you get with Cooking. If you plan to have a fun bonfire, use toys like Crystalline Campfire or Cozy Bonfire, or call pets like Lil’ Ragnaros or Pierre.
“Dragonflight Cooking Guide” />
Unlike most other professions, cooking did not earn professional specializations or a broad set of improvements depending on talent leveling. But at least now we have new Profession Gear, which not only gives a good bonus for the new statistics of the profession, but also saves space in your inventory.
Learn more about all the changes coming with the Dragonflight update in our in-depth guide to Dragonflight careers.
A significant update in Dragonflight concerns your hero’s equipment. After all, when you perform an action related to your profession, your character will visually become special equipment. This is what the cooking profession looks like with a chef’s hat and a roller.
Important note, this equipment will not be transformed.
Dragonflight Cooking Shopping List
You can check out the required list of reagents you’ll need along your journey to level up the hero in
. Cooking Shopping List 20x
- Ohn’ahran Potato
- Conveniently Packaged Ingredients
- Lava Beetle 30x
- 56x Maybe
- Artisanal Berry Juice 10x
- Ribbed Mollusk
- 21x Dragonflight Basilisk
24x Three Cheese Blend
The process of leveling the hero in Dragonflight became a bit more complicated, this is due to Knowledge Points, which you invest and get something depending on your choice. At the initial stage, you will use recipes obtained from merchants, and already at the second stage to grow Reputation or use Knowledge Points to learn the necessary recipes. We will tell you how to do it in the most effective way.
1-50 1-5 5x twice-baked potato (20x Ohn’ahran potato, 10x three-cheese blend) 5-20 15x varied exotic spices, pebble rock salts (30x conveniently packaged ingredients, 30x lava beetle, 30x salt deposit) 20-23 3x probably protein (6x maybe meat, 6x conveniently packaged ingredients) 23-35 12x lucky healthy (36x maybe meat, 48x conveniently packaged ingredients) 35-45 10x delicious dragon ear (10x artisanal berry juice, 10x ribbed mollusk meat) 45-50 7x scrambled basilisk eggs (14x maybe meat, 21x basilisk eggs, 14x three cheese mix)
Kitchen leveling 50-100
There are a variety of ways to get to 100 in the kitchen, but all of them won’t be quick. You might get lucky and find a recipe you can use to level up. Each hero will have their own unique path. Don’t be afraid to mix and match and experiment with your recipes, maybe this will greet you with something unusual.
We can recommend you to start with the recipe for the Fortune Cookie and the 4 simple fish dishes. You can get the recipe by opening Fated Fortune Card, and dishes are available at Fishing
: 50-100 Fated Fortune Cookie (Recipe: Fated Fortune Cookie (BoE)) Draconic Recipe in a Bottle (BoE) Baked Fish Cake with Salt (Draconic Recipe in a Bottle (BoE)) Seamoth Surprise (Draconic Recipe in a Bottle (BoE
- Timely Disappearance (Draconic Recipe in a Bottle
Dragonflight Cooking Food Buffs
The new effects of food in the kitchen include foods that increase their subsidy resistance and primary statistics, also foods that increase two secondary statistics, and a party that increases their lower secondary statistic.
Resistance and Primary Statistics
Food Dragonflight returns several classic products that increase endurance and primary statistics. As well as products that give Stamina a higher value.
- Braised Bruffalon breast
- Charred Hornswog fillets
- Riverside picnic
- Scrambled Basilisk Eggs
- Roast duck delight
- Mammoth bobo three times spiced – 12 Endurance and 6 Intellect;
- Salted meat puree – 28 resistance;
- Hopefully healthy – 22 resistance.
– 12 Endurance and 9 Strength;
– 12 Endurance and 6 Strength;
– 12 Endurance and 9 Agility;
– 12 Endurance and 6 Agility;
– 12 Endurance and 9 Intellect;
food Stat Secondary
foods provide 35 of the chosen secondary statistics
- Fang fillet
- Baked fish cake with salt – 35 Mastery
- Seamoth Surprise
- Timely disappearance – 35 Hurry.
– 35 Critical blow;
– 35 Versatility;
Dual Secondary Stat
Food Foods gives you two secondary statistics, where one of them gives 21 points from a secondary stat
- Aromatic seafood dish
- Fighting fish sticks – 21 Hasty
- Revenge, served cold
- Sizzling Seafood Medley – 21 Hurry and Mastery;
- Thousandbone Tongueslicer – 21 Critical stroke and mastery.
– 21 Haste and versatility;
and critical attack; Great Cerulean Sea – 21 Versatility and Mastery;
– 21 Critical hit and versatility;
new parties have been added to the kitchen:
- Kalu’ak Grand Banquet – having a traditional party for tuskarr where all players can participate. And if you take 10 seconds to eat, you can fill up and get 35 to your highest secondary stat for an hour. The Grand Banquet includes three different recipes: Gral’s Devotion, Gral’s Reverence and Gral’s Veneration;
- Treasure trove of draconian delights: Collect a growing treasure trove of draconic delicacies, ready to be filled with delicious prepared meals and excess ingredients. Complete it to make a great party for everyone. If you spend at least 10 units, you will be satiated and earn 35 units of your highest secondary stat for 1 hour;
- Yusa’s Hearty Stew – prepares a new batch of Yusa’s Hearty Stew for all players. If you spend 10 seconds eating it, you can satiate and earn 35 units to your lowest secondary stat for 1 hour.
Dragonflight Cooking Trainers
The trainers presented will help you learn the profession of cooking. Here is the location where you can find them:
Head Chef Stacks, Wingrest Embassy, Waking Shores
- Head Chef Stacks
- Dragonscale Basecamp, Waking Shores Gordul Razamen, Teerakai, Ohn’aran Plains Elder Kinaa, the big Soup Pot, Iskaara, The Azure Span Erugosa, Valdrakken, Thaldraszus
We hope our guide left no questions. Do not forget to follow our updates because soon we will tell you how you can level your profession. I wish you the best of luck in your adventures in the Dragon Islands!