Instant Pot Crack Chicken | Low Carb Dinner – Diethood
Instant Pot Crack Chicken is a delicious combination of chicken breasts, cream cheese, crispy bacon and ranch seasoning mix, all cooked together to create a creamy, cheesey and incredibly excellent meal.
Crack Chicken in
the Instant Pot
This instant pot recipe makes creamy chicken comforting, filling, low-carb, and ketogenic. It’s the Instant Pot chicken recipe of our dreams! We are talking about a dinner that includes chicken + bacon + cream cheese + ranchero seasoning. I… 😍
Crack Chicken is great at tacos, served over pasta plates and on sandwiches, of course, BUT it’s also just as good (if not better) in lettuce wraps – I love that crunchy lettuce wrap. Or, you can serve it with a side of cauliflower puree and zucchini noodles.
For our football/football/games parties, I keep it inside the Instant Pot in the “warm” feature for people to place on their plates or to fill their sandwiches.
If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you only need one, if only for this recipe. And for my Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken.
Seriously, KETO Crack Chicken will change your life, especially when you can do it in no time thanks to the Instant Pot. Let me tell you how easy this recipe is because of it.
How to Make
Creamy Crack Chicken makes an easy low-carb Keto dinner that you’ll come back to again and again because, one, it’s delicious, but 2, everything goes to the Instant Pot for just 20
- Start heating your Instant Pot and add diced bacon; Cook for a couple of minutes or until you get the desired freshness. Remove the bacon and set aside.
- Heat some oil in the instant pot and brown the chicken breasts for 2 minutes on each side. You don’t have to brown the chicken, it’s up to you, but I think it’s better if you do.
- Add chicken broth to the instant pot, a block of cream cheese and its ranch seasoning mix that includes; dry dill, dried chives, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook at HIGH PRESSURE for 12 minutes, then do a quick release
- Remove the chicken from the instant pot and crumble it.
Stir the chicken in the instant pot,
- put the lid back in the instant pot (off) and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce. Add the chicken, the
- cream cheese and ranchero seasoning to a slow cooker; Simmer for 5 to 6 hours or over high heat for 3 to 4 hours or until chicken crumbles easily. Once crushed, mix it again in the slow cooker and stir. Add the crumbled bacon and serve.
Tips and variations
If the sauce is too
- thick, add some chicken broth or water. If the sauce is too
- thin, make a suspension with cornstarch and a little cold water; mix until smooth. Stir the mixture in the hot liquid until mixed.
- You can use a store-bought Ranch Seasoning package if you want, but I suggest you make it from scratch, recipe below. Store-bought stuff has too much sodium.
What to Serve with Instant Pot
Chicken Crack Chicken is basically a chicken filling meant to be used in sandwiches, but we can always go a step further and add crack chicken to:
- Salads Lettuce wraps
- flour tortillas You can also serve it as a sauce for crackers and vegetables.
Obviously, this chicken is an easy recipe for dinner, the kind of dish that requires minimal work on your part. All you have to do is take out your Instant Pot, add the ingredients and turn up the heat. So, EAT! 😍🍽
crack chicken in
- the fridge: Place leftovers in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 3 days
- : Let the chicken cool completely, then transfer it to a large freezer bag or airtight container. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months. When ready to serve, remove from freezer the night before and let thaw in the fridge overnight. Reheat and serve.
. To freeze
More Instant Pot Chicken Recipes Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
- Zoodle Soup
- Instant Pot Sticky Chicken Thighs
Instant Pot Lemon Butter Chicken