17 Quick And Easy Recipes For Busy Dads | Articles – Kosher.com
There is no shame in being unknown in the kitchen. But when his wife and children are out in the field during the week, what are he supposed to eat? Takeaway can work for a few days, and sandwiches will help. But when you’re in the mood for a hot home-cooked meal, you might scratch your head. Well, as always, we’re here to help!
Below we’ve put together recipes that are quick, easy, and really delicious! They require basic ingredients and do not require sophisticated equipment.
With these recipes you can totally shake all this dinner.
And you never know, maybe walking into the kitchen will ignite your inner chef!
Gnocchi with Meat Sauce from Esty Wolbe Get ready to add this to your weekly dinner rotation!
Esty is back with the best easy dinner. Gnocchi and meat sauce, all in one pot! And with Bartenura gnocchi, your dish will be ready in 3 minutes!
Watch the video here!
Alfredo Pasta Sauce with Cream Cheese by Chani SalzerTwo words to sum up this classic pasta recipe? Quick and easy. Need I say more?
- Chicken breast baguette sandwich from Mighty Sesame Co.A few minutes on the stove and you’ll have a hearty and hearty chicken sandwich.
- Make your own Poke Bowls by Dini KleinA colorful bowl of fresh tuna packed with protein and nutritious vegetables. Serve for dinner and let everyone choose their favorite add-ons.
- Chavi Feldman’s Taco BreakfastI just got the chance to try this recipe on my new son-in-law. He suggested adding hot sauce for that extra touch, and I think that did the trick to take this recipe from simply ordinary to “egg ceptive.” Thank you, Chaim!
- Victoria Dwek Garlic White Sauce Pizza RavioliWant to serve a restaurant-quality pasta dish at a Shavuos dairy meal? Not everything needs to be prepared in advance, and that includes dishes that take five minutes to prepare and serve (just don’t tell anyone). Once you have the ravioli in your freezer, you don’t need anything else as the sauce uses basic ingredients (no heavy cream!); It can be prepared in a hurry at any time.
- Kickin’ Chanie Nayman Pasta SauceIf you like food full of flavor, this is for you. It is kid-friendly and can be dressed for adults by adding sautéed vegetables. But I always find that adults seem to glance at the kids’ table and wish they had their menu plan!
- Roast salmon with maple icing from Levana Kirschenbaum One of my
big favorites, and many of my regular customers. The line of short and dazzling flavors works its magic virtually out of work. You’ll never say you’re bored of salmon again! Oily fish will be suitable here, as well as any coarse white fish (sea bass, mahimahi, halibut, etc.).
- Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry by Nina SafarI love the combination of honey and soy sauce flavors; the perfect balance between sweet and savory
- Chavi Feldman Walnut NoodlesThis dish is best served hot or at room temperature and features an unusual but tempting mix of vegetables. It also qualifies as a unique pasta salad for Pseudo Shlishis. Toasted peanuts add a lot of festive crunch!
- by Ally MawhirterWhen you want to open the pan for dinner, this easy steak dinner is the recipe you want to try: the steak is delicious and the avocado salad with pineapple and cilantro dressing is so fresh! Be sure to check out all of Ally’s 5-ingredient Chol Hamoed dinner recipes and you’ll be ready for the whole week.
- Sheet Pan Pierogi Dinner by Sara and Yossi GoldsteinEveryone loves a good tray meal! Especially busy moms and dads. I love using sausages as protein. Since the pierogies are officially Polish, a good-style Polish sausage will pair nicely with this dish, for example, kielbasa.
- Pita Pockets by Sara and Yossi GoldsteinMove, falafel! The kale burger is tucked away among crispy lettuce, juicy tomatoes, cucumbers and red onion for a classic pita sandwich. I added a splash of tahini and a pinch of feta cheese to give it the finishing touch!
- Esty Wolbe Tuna Pretzel Hot Dog Skewers
- Michal Frischman Rainbow SaladThis is super easy to prepare, and the salad stays crispy and shiny even when made a day in advance. It’s so simple because the bitterness of the radish and the sweetness of the carrots are doing the heavy lifting of the dish.
- Batsheva Kanter Low Carb Mushroom and Spinach QuesadillasThese don’t need a dipping sauce because all the flavor is inside the quesadilla. These are also great at room temperature, making them perfect for a school lunch for the more discerning taste buds.
- Brynie Greisman Chickpea SaladThis doesn’t take time to put together, and it’s so delicious and fresh tasting that you’ll want to eat it all yourself. Like I did!
Grilled Avocado and Pineapple Salad Steak