Slow Cooker Ginger Garlic Pork Tenderloin (keto + low carb)
Slow Cooker Ginger Garlic Pork Tenderloin is an effortless Asian-inspired dish that is the perfect combination of sweet and savory. Each serving has less than 3 net carbs each.
At the end of a busy day, I really love reliable meat recipes that can be paired with any random vegetable you have that day. Preferably, these recipes are simple and indulgent like this Keto Slow Cooker Zesty Ranch Chicken, this Keto Parmesan Tilapia, these sesame shrimp skewers or pecan crusted pork chops.
Let me introduce you to my new basic recipe: this pork loin with ginger and garlic and slow cooker! With a handful of ingredients and spices, you’ll have a juicy, flexible main course worthy of companionship! This versatile and tender Asian pork loin recipe
comes with a delicious sauce that you’ll want to put on any vegetable you have on hand! It’s meant to be brewed in a slow cooker, but I’ve also provided Instant Pot instructions, just in case.
Ingredients for pork loin with ginger and garlic
As always, you’ll find the recipe and instructions below, just keep scrolling. Here’s a quick overview of the ingredients you’ll need for the Asian pork loin marinade and the rest of the recipe:
- Pork loin
- Onion powder Ground
- Red pepper flakes
- Monk fruit of brown sugar or
- twisted rice vinegar
- Fresh ginger Sesame oil
Garlic salt Garlic powder
How to make pork loin with
ginger and garlic
We love pork loin. Our favorite has always been grilled pork loin, but this slow-cooking keto pork loin is great for cold months or times when you just don’t feel like grilling.
This pork loin with ginger and garlic cooks slowly until perfectly tender! You can make this recipe in a few simple steps:
- Combine the spice mixture and rub generously on the pork loin
- Place the pork at the bottom of the slow cooker with a few whole garlic cloves. Pour some water to keep your meat moist, being careful not to pour it directly over the spice mixture.
- Simmer for 6-8 hours.
- When ready to serve, combine the ingredients of the keto pork loin marinade in a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and let the sauce simmer for a few minutes and thicken.
- Remove the Asian pork loin from the slow cooker in a baking pan. Pour half of the sauce mixture over the pork and roast for 3-4 minutes until it starts to crunch.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the meat before serving.
How long to slowly cook pork loin?
You will need to cook the keto pork loin over low heat for 6 to 8 hours. I prefer to cook pork over low heat, because I find it not as tender when I cook it for a shorter period of time on high.
Can you make pork loin in an
Yes, you can also make this Asian-inspired ginger and garlic pork loin in an
- Place the seasoned pork loins
- Secure and seal the lid, set the Instant Pot to 8 minutes, and let it release the pressure manually for an additional 10 minutes.
- After ventilating, remove the pork loin to a baking skillet and discard any liquid left in the instant pot.
- Add the sauce ingredients to the instant pot, using the simmering function, stirring occasionally, for about 5-6 minutes until thickened.
- Follow the remaining instructions for roasting the tenderloin if desired.
, garlic and water in the Instant Pot.
What to serve with pork loin
Not sure which sides to serve with this Asian pork loin? Here are some side dishes I recommend:
- Keto Cauliflower puree
- fryer Broccoli
- Baked mushrooms (adjust spices to be Asian-inspired)
- Garlic butter
- Cauliflower paper package Green beans
- pot pork loin I recommend cooking the pork loin low and slow for about 6 to 8 hours instead of high for a shorter period of time. This creates an ultra-juicy and tender pork loin.
- Be careful when adding water or broth to the slow cooker. You don’t want to pour it directly over the pork loin, as that would eliminate spice rubbing.
- Leftover pork loin can be gently reheated in the oven or on the stove and used to make sandwiches, salads and more.
More Keto Pork recipes:
Asian Pork Chops with Praccoli Crusted Pork Chops Blackened Pork Chops
- with Mushroom