How to make Mutton biryani in cooker – sangskitchen
A simple and delicious lamb biryani cooked in a pressure cooker. Learn this easy method with the help of a step-by-step video and images.
First of all, cooking lamb biryani in a pressure cooker is much easier and tastier than any other dum method or pan method. In addition, the biryani pressure cooker saves time and effort. Of course, the tension highway is to be done with a kitchen. Once you get acquainted with the perfect ratio of rice to water, even a beginner can cook a delicious biryani perfectly.
Also, combine this lamb biriyani with simple onion raita and/or thin lamb sauce. Heavenly will be.
Also, today I used seeragasamba rice (jeera) and you can also use Basmati rice. The proportion of water is the same for both varieties. Just be sure to measure the rice and water using the same cup. Always to make biryani in a pressure cooker, a cup of rice and 1.5 cups of water. Also, for Mutton biryani, I use lamb broth (boiled water) along with running water. So, measure accordingly.
How to make lamb
Biryani in a kitchen
For other popular non-vegetarian recipes:
Kerala roast egg
Lamb Kola urundai
ghee chicken Watch the video uploaded to the recipe card and subscribe to the youtube channel for more recipe videos 🙂
How to boil
- Clean the pieces of lamb properly with water, take them in a pressure cooker. Add a cup of water for 250g of lamb.
- Also, add some turmeric powder and a little salt.
- Pressure cook for five or six full whistles to cook the soft, tender pieces. Take the cooked lamb pieces and keep them aside.
- Do not discard boiled water (lamb broth) as we will use it in the biryani.
- Cut and chop onions, tomatoes and green chilies.
- Keep clean mint and cilantro leaves ready.
- Soak the rice for 20 minutes while making the masala base.
- if you don’t stock ten garlic pods and two inches of ginger pieces.
Make garlic and ginger paste
How to make lamb briyani in pressure cooker: heat the
- oil in a pressure cooker, add all
the whole biryani spices.
- sliced onions and sauté well until the onions become soft and transparent.
src=”https://sangskitchen.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/254-300×169.jpg” alt=”Biryani lamb -onion” />
- Now put garlic and ginger paste and sauté well with onions to eliminate the raw smell
- Put green chilies in slits and fry them.
<img src="https://sangskitchen.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/257-300×169.jpg" alt="Mutton biryani –
gg paste” /> <img
src=”https://sangskitchen.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/258-300×169.jpg” alt=”Mutton biryani -green chillies” />
- Add the tomatoes now and cook
soft and soft.
- At this stage add mint leaves and coriander.
- Now add the boiled lamb pieces and curd.
img src=”https://sangskitchen.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/264-300×169.jpg” alt=”Mutton biryani –
curd” /> <img
src=”https://sangskitchen.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/265-300×169.jpg” alt=”Mutton biryani -boiled mutton” />
- Also, add turmeric
powder and chili powder.
- Now measure and add the lamb broth along with the water. For 1 cup of rice, measure 1.5 cups of broth + water (use the same cup to measure rice and water). I used 1 cup of lamb broth and 1/2 cup of plain water.
- Add salt and let the water boil.
- water is boiling, add the Masala biryani powder and mix it.
- Drain the water from the soaked rice and add it to the boiling doughana biryani
- Mix gently, cover with the lid of the pot and put the weight.
- Allow two full whistles on high flames and turn it off, remove from heat source. Instead, you can give a full whistle loudly and five minutes in simmering mode will also work.
- Let the pressure settle completely on its own. Open the lid, fluff the biryani gently.
<img src="https://sangskitchen.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/280-300×169.jpg" alt="Mutton biryani -ready" /
- Transfer to a different container and serve hot with raita
1) First of all, pressure cooking the lamb pieces separately is a must before starting biryani in the pot.
2) Also, I used seeragasamba rice (jeera) to make this biryani cuisine. Instead, you can use basmati rice for the same method as well.
3) Finally, use good quality masala biryani powder and only use a smaller amount. Because more ground biryani powder will make the biryani bitter.
Chettinad meen kulambu
Kadai chicken sauce
Prawns Biryani Prawns