Fluffy Ninja Foodi Rice
Both brown and white Ninja Foodi rice is easy to make! Here are tips on how to make the best pressure cooker rice to make it fluffy every time.
The rice at
is a versatile, naturally gluten-free side dish, and Ninja Foodi brown rice has fiber we all need. I will share both and instructions for them below. The recipe card below is for long-grain white rice. I also like Jasmine and will work for that as well.
If you don’t do this weekly, we may not be able to be friends. Just kidding, it’s just in our meal planning often because it was something my mom cooked with dinner almost every night growing up. 😉
Since then, we have perfected brown pressure cooker rice and Ninja Foodi wild rice as well. I don’t do this as often as white is our favorite. However, I like to offer all 3 versions for you as it is good to rotate between them throughout the week. With fish you could choose the wild variety for texture.
Simple, with just a little butter, it would be my youngest daughter’s favorite snack after school. She does it all by herself now that she’s a teenager. Follow our instructions and you’ll turn out great every time. I’ll say it’s more tender and fluffy than I’ve ever had in a restaurant.
I’ll admit that we make white rice in the pressure cooker 90% of the time. My kids prefer that, and so do I.
However, I’m trying to eat healthier and brown rice is on my radar to integrate into my diet more often.
- Using the time below to make Ninja Foodi rice will ensure you have fluffy white or brown rice every time!
Tips for Making the
- After combining the rice and water, stir them together
- Keep track of the time when it’s done
- Make a 10-minute natural
- Allow brown rice to release steam naturally for 5 minutes, then release the rest immediately after that
- when there is
- finished. I even transfer it to a serving bowl so that it does not continue to cook in the pot.
release for white rice
Fluff when you’re done Turn off the pot
Serve immediately for better results.
White Rice What
You Need to Make Rice
in Your Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
- or White Rice – I Prefer Jasmine
- How to Make Mexican Rice
- Water You
- can also use half water and half broth
- NOT need
Ninja Foodi accessories to do this
We also have a recipe for making Ninja Foodi risotto if you want to try it.
Things to serve over
rice Our Ninja Foodi roast recipe
- was served with white rice
- OR Ninja Foodi sausage
- and broccoli is on top of a bed of rice
- This soft chili recipe.
- Our chicken with spicy honey in the pressure cooker is also amazing
We also put pressure cooker chili on top all the time.
Find more Ninja Foodi recipes here too!
This is the best rice recipe for pressure cookers. You won’t be disappointed.
Note: Higher altitudes may require more water to get the same results.