No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe – Desserts On A Dime
No Bake Pumpkin Pie is a creamy dessert perfect for autumn. The preparation work is minimal and the results are fabulous.
pumpkin pie recipe
If you like all things pumpkin, this is an easy and delicious recipe to try. The whole recipe is super easy. This unbaked recipe comes together in minutes for a decadent cake recipe.
The pumpkin pie mix is so creamy with the whipped topping mixed in. Always a crowd favorite and easy to make. We love making pumpkin desserts and also making pumpkin pie and easy pumpkin pie recipe.
We do this every Thanksgiving or anytime we want a pumpkin dessert. It is very easy since it is a recipe without cake. You’ll love that it doesn’t take up any extra space in the oven. Check out all of our Thanksgiving cake recipes or our other unbaked Thanksgiving desserts.
Some recipes have a separate layer of fresh whip or even a layer of cream cheese to make pumpkin cheesecake. We prefer this easy recipe that simply combines pumpkin pie mix with whipped topping.
Why we love
- All the flavors of pumpkin pie in one delicious slice
- The recipe is not to bake and it is very easy
- You won’t need to use any extra space in the oven to make this tasty cake.
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Puree Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Ground Cinnamon
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped Topping, We use Cool Whip
- Whipped cream (to serve)
How to make pumpkin pie without baking:
- Combine pumpkin puree. In a large bowl, stir the pumpkin puree, pudding mixture, milk, ground cinnamon, and spices for the pumpkin pie.
- Add the whipped topping to the mix. Then incorporate the cold whip with the pumpkin mixture. Stir until mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the cake crust. Then spread this mixture on the graham cookie crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours (or overnight) until the cake is ready.
- Slice and enjoy the cake. This easy pumpkin pie recipe is ready to cut and serve. Top with the remaining whipped cream and enjoy!
Pumpkin pie toppings:
- Whipped topping and a pinch of cinnamon. The combination is tasty and the cinnamon looks so festive.
- Pumpkin spices. Top each slice with a pinch of pumpkin spices for even more pumpkin flavor.
- ice cream. Top the slice of pumpkin pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Can I use homemade crust?
Yes, you can make a homemade cake crust instead of buying it at the store. We have an easy recipe for Graham Cracker Crust.
Feel free to use whatever you prefer. It is actually very quick and easy to make a homemade crust.
Tips and tricks:
- pumpkin puree. Be sure to use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling for this recipe. The pumpkin pie filling has other ingredients already mixed.
- Let the cake settle before serving. Make sure the cake is completely set when it cools before slicing. The cake will be easy to cut into nice clean slices if it is fully established.
- Coverage whipped at room temperature. Make sure the whipped cover has softened to room temperature. This will make it easier to combine with the pumpkin mixture and result in a smooth, lump-free consistency.
- Cake dough. Substitute vanilla wafers, gingerbread cookies, or chocolate cookies to make a cake crust. This is a tasty change in taste and easy to make.
- Traditional baked crust. Another option is to use a classic cake crust for this recipe. While it will no longer be an unbaked recipe, it’s still easy and delicious.
- Homemade whipped cream. Substitute homemade whipped cream instead of the store purchased in this recipe.
How to store: Refrigerate
leftover cake covered for up to 5
Can you make this cake in advance?
This cake can be easily made 2-3 days before serving. This is perfect for holidays, meetings, and more when you have other things to do.
However, if you are doing this ahead of time, wait to decorate with the whipped toppings on top of the cake. This is best added when you are ready to serve.
Can I freeze this cake?
This dessert can be frozen for up to 3 months. Make sure the cake is well covered with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Then place the cake inside a freezer bag.
It is helpful to mark the bag with the date so you know when it should be used. When ready to eat, let it thaw in the fridge overnight. The cake should be eaten 1 to 2 days after taking it out of the freezer for the best flavor and texture.
unbaked pumpkin pie recipe: More pumpkin
: Crunchy pumpkin recipe Dulce de leche Easy pumpkin pie Easy pumpkin sauce recipe
- Pumpkin shoemaker easy recipe
lasagna dessert recipe