Shrimp Stir Fry – Spend with Pennies
Shrimp Stir Fry is a fast and healthy meal that everyone loves! Plenty of ginger and garlic, fresh vegetables and juicy shrimp are mixed into a delicious sauce sautéed.
Prepare your vegetables ahead of time for a quick weekday meal. Serve this stir-fry over a bowl of fluffy rice or your favorite noodles (or even cauliflower rice for a great low-carb option)!
Easy to carry at home Everyone
loves a healthy stir-fry, including this easy shrimp recipe! Almost all stir-fry recipes can be changed based on what you have on hand!
To make preparation faster , check the produce area in your grocery store, many stores have chopped fresh vegetables sautéed.
- Vegetables: Use the vegetables you have on hand. Remember to cook harder vegetables (such as carrots) a little before adding the softer vegetables (peppers and mushrooms).
- Protein: Add extra protein for a chicken and shrimp stir-fry or go light on the protein and make a healthy, crunchy shrimp and broccoli stir-fry!
- Taste: How spicy do you want it? This easy recipe even makes the best shrimp sautéed sauce you can season the way you want! A pinch of chili flakes or sriracha adds a little heat.
It’s so easy to mix, just a bag of frozen shrimp and mixed vegetables and dinner is ready in no time!
How to cook frozen shrimp You can buy frozen
shrimp Precooked, but I prefer raw for this recipe and they literally take minutes to cook. Whether precooked or raw, take it out of the freezer and place it in a container in the fridge to thaw naturally or run under ice (not warm) water just before cooking. It is not recommended to put frozen shrimp in the microwave for thawing.
How to devein shrimp: If you are using fresh and raw shrimp, deveining them is very easy. Most shrimp are already marked on the posterior spine, so all you have to do is separate the shells, grab the legs and gently pull the shell. Take the tip of the peeling knife and gently lift the black intestine, it should come out in one piece. Rinse and set aside.
Some people think that leaving the pink tail is more attractive, but I would remove it if you are serving shrimp stir-fries to children. It simply makes stir fry easier to eat.
How to sauté shrimp
Truly one of the easiest meals of all! We prepare the vegetables in advance and can make this stir-fry recipe faster than cooked rice!
- Prepare the sauce first and set aside
- Gently sauté the shrimp until they turn pink. They will cook a little more when combined with the sauce, so make sure you don’t overcook them. Withdraw and reserve.
- Sauté the vegetables (I chose broccoli and peppers, but you can use the vegetables you want).
- Add the shrimp and sauce and cook for a few minutes until bubbling. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Voila, it’s that
What to serve with stir-fry Top with sesame seeds, green onions
- or noodles Serve
Serve over rice
If you have leftovers, cut them and make an easy fried rice the next day!
- Cachecardo Sautéed chicken – Better to bring
- Fry Veggies – Healthy and easy
- Beef and Broccoli – Classic Stir Fry Combo!
- Pepper Chicken Stear Fry – Easy food during the week.
- Easy Mongolian Beef – Favorite reader!!
REPIN this Great Recipe