Garlic Butter Instant Pot Red Potatoes – Budget Delicious
Looking for a simple, comforting side dish that you can quickly prepare as an accompaniment to any meal? This Instant Pot Red Potatoes garlic butter dump and starter ticks all the boxes and is ready in less than 25 minutes!
Suitable for gluten-free and vegetarian diets.
Fork of tender potatoes, in a creamy garlic butter sauce, all complete with a simple seasoning from your store closet… Yes, you can make this easy Instant Pot Red Potatoes recipe tonight.
This will be the easy accompaniment you can pull out for dinners, lazy lunches and whenever you want a creative but uncomplicated recipe.
And with only 6 everyday ingredients, what don’t you like about this dump and starting the buttery red potato dish? The leftovers make a great Loaded Ranch potato salad
The best part about this recipe is that you only need a handful of pantry ingredients and a few minutes of preparation time in the kitchen to make delicious instant roast potatoes.
You’ll also love this landfill and start Instant Pot Coconut Rice and Foil Packet Grilled Red Potatoes, Instant Pot Baby Potatoes and Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice.
Why Make This
- Recipe Quick and easy: only 7 minutes of cooking time in a pot with daily ingredients from the pantry. Easy cooking, easy cleaning.
- Tasty – If you love potatoes, you’ll love this red potato recipe
- – Feed your entire family large portions without spending a fortune. Economical
- Made with affordable ingredients you already own.
- Serve in all ways: Enjoy as is for a simple meal, or serve as an accompaniment to various meat, fish or vegetable dishes.
- Diets – Suitable for gluten-free and vegetarian diets.
You only need a few ingredients to make this delicious recipe
. Red potatoes –
- For this, I suggest using baby red potatoes, but you can use larger potatoes that you cut into the right size
- Chicken broth – Substitute vegetable broth if you prefer
- Seasoning – This gets its delicious flavor from fresh garlic, Italian seasoning and salt. You can use homemade or store-bought. Or even use herbs like oregano.
- Butter – Use your favorite diced butter. If you use salted butter, watch the amount of salt you add.
instant red potato recipe with garlic butter” />How to cook instant pot red potatoes
Get the full ingredient list and recipe card instructions below
. Wash, dry, and cut potatoes in half (if they are smaller potatoes) or in large red
- Place in the Instant Pot insert, then pour the chicken broth over the potatoes and sprinkle over the Italian seasoning, garlic and salt
- Close the lid, turn the valve to the sealing position and adjust it to high pressure/manual pressure for 7 minutes.
- Once this is done, Perform a quick release of pressure.
- Gently remove some of the cooking liquid and sprinkle on the potatoes so that they are covered in the mixture (but carefully so that they do not break), sprinkle with herbs, if desired, and serve.
success Cut the potatoes to the same
- size so that they cook at the same rate.
- These potatoes are not peeled, they are only washed and cut, really eaaaaaaaaa.
- If you want them to Potatoes are crispy, you can roast them for a few minutes after cooking.
red potatoes with garlic butter are delicious as is, but here are some variations to try
- cheese – Top with some grated Parmesan
- Add heat: Some red pepper, chipotle or cayenne flakes is an easy way to add heat.
- Use different seasonings: Cajun seasoning, Creole seasoning, Greek seasoning, oregano, thyme, dill, rosemary, etc.
- Add additional flavors: basil pesto, harissa pesto, lemon zest or top with a few pieces of bacon and chopped cilantro for a burst of flavor.
- baby potatoes or other potatoes you already have on hand
- Feel free to duplicate the recipe, as long as you don’t go past the pressure cooker filling line.
Storage and preparation of meals
- Refrigerate: Let cool and store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Do not freeze – Potatoes are not released well, so I do not recommend freezing this dish.
- Make one or two extra batches that you can use with other meals during the week.
- This recipe is stored for 4 days, so you can eat it the day you cook it plus 4 more days.
- Separate leftovers into individual bite-sized portions, place them in airtight meal containers, and let them cool completely with lids closed before sealing and storing.
- To vary it throughout the week, serve it with different delicacies such as leftover roast chicken, Parmesan chicken with cheese, fish, leftover soups and stews, etc.
More recipes You may like
- instant pot baby potatoes
- Ranch Loaded Potato Salad (Use Leftovers to Do This)
- Foil Pack Grilled Red Potatoes.
- Instant Pot Rice with coconut.
- Grilled red potatoes.
- Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice
- Smothered Green Beans
- Serve with Air Fryer Garlic Butter Shrimp.
There are 7 Blue Plan SmartPoints in a portion of this.
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Facebook and Pinterest for more tasty recipes!