Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Clusters Recipe – Desserts On A Dime
Crockpot Peanut Clusters Recipe is a simple dessert idea with only 5 ingredients. The clay pot does all the work and the results are amazing and delicious chocolate candies.
Crockpot Peanut Clusters Recipe:
You won’t believe how easy it is to make this chocolate-covered peanut candy. It is one of the easiest and very tasty treats.
The chocolate combined with peanut butter and all those peanuts really make a decadent dessert that everyone will love. The Crockpot peanut bunch recipe requires hardly any effort, but it’s perfect for holiday gifts.
Once you discover how amazing this candy is and how easy it is thanks to the clay pot, you will do it all the time! You can’t go wrong with this recipe. You may also like Crock Pot’s Christmas candy recipe.
The recipe calls for a couple of different types of chocolate and they all combine for such a delicious treat. White chocolate and milk chocolate taste amazing along with peanut butter chips.
It is one of the best desserts and you are going to go crazy about these. Seriously! They are that delicious and amazing!
What is Peanut Clusters?
Peanut bunches are a traditional Christmas sweet and easy to make. Combine semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips. These chocolate chips are melted with almond rind and combined with peanuts.
Then, using a spoon or tablespoon of cookies, a small portion of the melted mixture is placed on a piece of waxed paper for hardening. These bunches are placed in the refrigerator to cool.
The Crock Pot makes chocolate peanut bunches so easy!
Sometimes I avoid desserts because I just don’t have time to stand on a stove or mess with lots of ingredients. If you’re having a busy week or one of those days, this is the perfect recipe to make because it hardly requires work.
You just throw everything in the clay pot. This is probably one of the easiest chocolate candy recipes I’ve ever made and it tastes out of this world!
If you love slow cooker like we do around here, why not make dessert in it? Peanut Clusters in clay pot is a great recipe and oh so tasty.
Slow cooker recommendation
We love this programmable clay pot and it is very useful. You can set it for the time you want it to cook and not worry about overcooking anything.
This feature is a real lifesaver. If you’re looking for a new slow cooker, you’d definitely check out one of the programmable models.
I also like to use clay pot liners to make cleaning very easy. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
Ingredients for Crockpot Peanut Clusters:
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make an amazing chocolate candy recipe that is sure to impress. It’s so simple.
- Lightly salted dry roasted
- peanuts Semisweet chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate
- Peanut butter chips White
How to make slow-cooking peanut bunches:
- add ingredients – Place all ingredients in a clay pot with the almond rind on top. Including stirring in peanuts.
Melt the ingredients
- in the slow cooker – Simmer for 1 hour
- Stir the ingredients: stir every 15-20 minutes to make sure the chocolate does not burn at the bottom of the clay pot.
Make sure all ingredients are
- combined: Once all ingredients are melted, stir well to combine
- Melted Ingredients Spoon – Use a spoon or tablespoon of cookies to collect bunches on a baking sheet lined with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Place in the refrigerator – Place in the refrigerator or all of them to rest at room temperature until the chocolate has fully settled. It usually takes about 1-2 hours.
to store chocolate peanut
bunches in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the refrigerator. These clusters of peanuts should be stored in a cool place to prevent them from melting. You can place in the refrigerator or leave on a counter. They will last about 3 to 5 days.
peanut bunches be frozen?
Yes, you can freeze bunches of peanuts. This is the perfect candy to prepare in advance. Make sure the chocolate solidifies before placing it in the freezer. When it is ready to thaw, place it in the refrigerator.
Tip for Making Chocolate Peanut Bunches with Cooking Pot: Cooking Spoonful – We like to use a tablespoon of cookies
to make these
- peanut bunches. It just makes it a lot easier.
- Melt the chocolate – Make sure the chocolate is completely melted and smooth before picking it in bunches.
- – For easy cleaning, use crockpot liners
- Chocolate – Use different chocolate flavors. You can use sparks of dark chocolate or white chocolate.
- Sprinkles – Add sparks or M&M&’s to melted
- Spray with chocolate: Use a different color of chocolate and spray the top after the bunches have hardened
- Stove – You can do this on top of your stove. Be sure to stir constantly while the chocolate melts so it doesn’t burn.
- Sea salt – Sprinkle with sea salt on top of the bunches.
Print the recipe here for Crock Pot Peanut Clusters
: More Crock pot Crock Pot Desserts
- Better Than Sex
- Crock pot Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Crockpot Chocolate Lava Cake
Try more delicious dessert ideas here:
Easy Saltine Cracker Toffee Microwave
- Quick and Easy Rolo Pretzels
- Homemade recipe for brownie
- chocolate covered rice treats