Easy Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe
Crockpot’s shredded chicken taco recipe is very easy. It is very tasty and sure to make dinner very easy. The Crockpot Chicken taco recipe has only 3 ingredients and will be a hit with the whole family.
Chicken Tacos Recipe:
These are the best chicken tacos and are very easy to make. Perfect for a weekday meal. This Shredded Chicken Tacos Crock Pot recipe is made with just 3 ingredients and is a crowd favorite.
The whole family will love these and you will love how simple they are. Once you make Slow Cooker shredded chicken tacos, your family will order them all the time.
I’m so excited to share with you the BEST
clay pot chicken taco recipe you can imagine.
We also love street tacos made with tender meat and lime or our ranchero chicken tacos for another easy and delicious recipe
Try any of our top 53 Mexican clay pot recipes.
How to Make Shredded Chicken Tacos:
This is a simple recipe that will soon become a family favorite. It is tasty and delicious and very easy.
I use a hand mixer to crush the chicken faster. It’s so easy and one of my best time-saving cooking tips.
not crushing your chicken this way, you’re missing out. It can be done in a fraction of the time by making it by hand.
Also, I love the texture of the chicken when you use the hand mixer. I have a full post on how to shred with your mixer that you can check out.
If you don’t have a mixer, crushing with two forks also works. It’s a great recipe.
Can I use homemade seasoning for tacos?
Yes, you can use Homemade Taco Seasoning. We prefer to use homemade seasoning for tacos instead of the package, as our homemade seasoning tastes much better.
There are no ingredients that we cannot pronounce and we adjust the seasoning to what we like. Making homemade seasoning for tacos saves me time and money.
Slow cooker shredded chicken taco
: Boneless boneless chicken breast sauce (we use
- spicy but either will work great
- (we use homemade
) Seasoning for tacos
) How to make shredded chicken tacos in clay pot: Step 1 – Add the chicken in the slow cooker – First, in a slow cooker, Place the chicken
- (frozen) on the bottom
- Step 3 – Add seasoning – Then sprinkle with the homemade taco seasoning mix.
- Then top with sauce
- Finally Simmer for 6 hours, or cook 3 to 4 hours over high heat. Step 6
- – Shredder the chicken and serve with your favorite taco ingredients Tips for Crock Pot Shredded Taco Chicken
Step 4 – Top with sauce –
Step 5 – Cook the chicken –
– Shredded Chicken
- Chicken – We use frozen chicken breast, but you can also use chicken thighs or tender chicken. This recipe will also work if your chicken is not frozen.
- Condimento – We like to use homemade seasoning for tacos, but you can also use the package taco seasoning
- Salsa – Use the sauce you prefer. We like to use a thick style sauce that adds flavor to the chicken.
- Shredder the chicken – Crush the chicken with a hand mixer or stand-up mixer. You can also shred with chicken. Be sure to stir the shredded chicken to pair with the sauce and seasoning.
- Add seasoning: This 3-ingredient chicken taco recipe is delicious as it is, but you can easily add other ingredients. We recommend chili powder, garlic powder or adding a lemon juice.
How to store leftover Crockpot Taco chicken:
Place leftover chicken in an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator. The leftover chicken will last about 4 days in the store properly. Use leftover chicken for many different recipes.
Cutling ideas for shredded chicken tacos: There are many different ingredients that are delicious in these
shredded chicken tacos
. Here are some of our favorite ingredients.
- Sour cream
- Grated cheese
- Green onion
- Pico de Gallo
How to freeze the slow cooker Shredded chicken taco:
Clay pot chicken taco meat can be easily prepared as a frozen meal. Place your frozen chicken in a zip-lock bag and add its seasoning and sauce.
Add your frozen food to the freeze and it will last about 3 months. You can also freeze prepared shredded chicken tacos and place them in the freezer.
We love preparing frozen meals for a quick and easy dinner idea
How to Use Slow Cook Chicken Taco Leftovers:
This is the perfect meal to cook one and eat twice. So many different options to use your leftover chicken. I love duplicating the recipe so I can use it for another meal.
- Flour or Corn Tortillas
- Taco Shells
- Tacos Salad
- Burrito Bowl
- Soups The options are endless.
This is the perfect recipe for preparing meals. You can easily make this recipe and eat it with different ingredients to enjoy all week. Store in a plastic container with your favorite sides for a quick lunch idea.
What to Serve with
- Spanish Rice
- Mexican White Cheese Sauce Recipe
- out more What to serve with tacos for more easy side dishes.
clay pot sauce
Easy shredded chicken taco recipe:
My family is busy with work, school, and sports. Slow cooker meals have saved me a lot of time and money. Plus, these recipes combine all of my family’s favorites in one pan.
Place the frozen chicken in the slow cooker and then add the salsa and taco seasoning. Cook in as in low or high for a delicious food idea. Place on your favorite tortillas for a complete meal idea.
There are so many ways to enjoy this shredded taco meat. Make burritos, burrito intestines, or quesadilla for other meal ideas.
Print this easy clay
pot chicken taco recipe below:
More Easy Taco Recipes
: Easy Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos Recipe Slow
- Cooker Creamy
- Shredded Chicken
- Find the best ideas
Chicken Tacos Recipe Shredded
Taco Night Try our other delicious Crock Pot recipes here.