20 Crock Pot Potato Recipes Perfect for the Holidays
It’s family dinner season and lots and lots and lots of food! Thank God for these 20 Perfect Clay Potato Recipes for the Holidays to Save the Day!
Cooking for a crowd is always a challenge. Luckily, your slow cooker is ready to help make things easier! Open space on the stove or in your oven with these easy clay potato recipes. You’ll find recipes for everything from mashed potatoes to sweet potatoes and more! These potato recipes are a lifesaver during the holidays and as good as any night of the week with your family family dinners!
20 Perfect Clay Potato Recipes for the HolidaysDo you like these recipes? Put them on your SIDE DISH bulletin board! Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest Mashed potatoes
are a must on our Christmas table and these clay pot potato recipes make your favorite side even easier!
- Slow-cooking creamy mashed potatoes – this classic mashed potatoes is the best along with a Thanksgiving turkey and blueberry sauce
- Crock Pot Ranch Mashed Potatoes – Enhance your flavor game with this family favorite!
- Slow Cooker Garlic Dill Mashed Potatoes – I’m a big fan of a lot of garlic and these potatoes hit the nail on the head!
- Slow Cooker Three Cheese Smashed Potatoes – Creamy potatoes with cheese are always a hit on my table!
Skip the oven and get the roast potato feeling with these easy clay potato recipes
- Spicy Taco Potatoes – Forget the traditional and serve these slightly spicy and super delicious clay pot potatoes
- Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes – You can’t go wrong with this combination of classic flavors!
- Slow Cook Rosemary Potatoes – Herbaceous and delicious, these potatoes are a perfect flavor pairing for the holidays!
- Garlic Ranch Slow Cooker Potatoes – My family loves these potatoes! They ask me to make them go with dinner all the time!
Ooey, sticky and cheesy is what these
slow cooker potato recipes are all about!
- cooker Mashed potatoes with cheese – These potatoes have my name written all over the place! Look at all that sticky cheese!!
- Ranch Potatoes – Bacon makes everything better and these potatoes are another good example! Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes
- – Simple, classic and a must for great family dinners!
- Crock Pot Potatoes Au Gratin – Who knew that potatoes au gratin could be made in the slow cooker? This recipe is the best!
Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon
Need a sweet potato fix? These clay potato recipes have you covered
Slow Cook Potato Casserole –
- This Thanksgiving favorite just became much easier
- – Top these
- baked” sweet potatoes the way you want! With caramel and marshmallows or cinnamon butter and brown sugar
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans & Bacon – This side dish combination is perfect for a hearty Christmas meal!
! Slow cook sweet potato puree – I could eat these sweet potatoes any night of the week!! Slow cooker sweet potatoes
Slow cook potato
recipes are delicious any way you arrange them
- Slow Cooker Creamy Red Potato and Cauliflower Mash – Introduce some vegetables into your mashed potatoes! No one will ever know the difference!
- Crock Pot “Baked” Potatoes – Skip the oven and get delicious “baked” potatoes from the slow cooker!
- Crockpot Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole – I love serving these hash browns with Christmas brunch. Leave them in the clay pot to keep warm and serve your buffet style spread!
- Creamy slow cook potatoes with sausages and chives – you could eat these potatoes as a meal in themselves! Super delicious and so easy to make!
Our Favorite Cooking Tools for Making These Clay
- Recipes Serving Bowls
- Cutting Board
- Aluminum foil
- Serving spoon
If you liked these recipes, you can also enjoy our collection
entertainment recipes <img src="https://realhousemoms.com/wp-content/uploads/Crock-Pot-Potates-misc-potatoes.jpg" alt="Get ready for the company this holiday season with these 35 HOLIDAYS ENTERTAINING RECIPES!"
/> Clay pot recipes