100+ of the Best Slow Cooker Freezer Meals – Six Sisters’ Stuff
We have been fans of slow cook frozen meals for many years!
In 2012, we were one of the first bloggers to share “dump and go” frozen meals that you can use in your slow cooker and that post went absolutely viral with millions of people using those recipes over the years.
And for good reason… Frozen crockpot meals are the best! Slow cook meals are perfect for busy nights of the week when you still need a delicious meal.
The whole family will love these delicious recipes, and you’ll save a lot of time. It’s a win-win for your meal plan! The best part is that you can prepare them little by little. These are great if you need some comfort food, want to have some healthy meals in the freezer on hand, or just like to go to the grocery store when absolutely necessary. Plus, it will reduce your grocery bill!
Your shopping list can be quite long, especially if you have a large family. These delicious dinner recipes require minimal effort and most can also be converted into Instant Pot recipes.
Everyone loved the slow-cooked frozen meals with a shopping list, did you get your free copy?
Related Article: 100 of the Best Frozen Instant Cooker Meals Since then, we’ve been adding frozen slow cooker meals to our list of easy dinners and we’re
excited to share our top 100 frozen slow cooker meals with you (and we’ll continue to add to this list as we publish new ones!).
If you haven’t made frozen meals
prepared in advance for clay pots before, welcome! They’re going to change your life!
We also love
that don’t need a slow cooker. Some of our most popular frozen food recipes are
: 20 minutes of
- Tuscan pasta
- Baked Ziti scrambled egg breakfast muffins
make clay pot meals for freezing
The idea is simple: using an easy-to-throw away recipe, pour all the ingredients into a bag of Size of a gallon freezer and place them in the freezer for up to 90 days.
When you need a quick dinner that you can pour into your slow cooker, take the prepared food out of the freezer and pour into your clay pot.
Sometimes, you may need to thaw your frozen food in the microwave for a short period of time so you can take it out of the bag in the slow cooker.
And if you want to see us make frozen meals in real time, check out how we prepare 15 frozen
Here are the recipes we prepared as frozen meals in the video above:
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Hawaiian Meatballs
- Pork Chile
- Verde BBQ Country Style Ribs
- Chicken Tacos
Getting Started , make sure you have a slow cooker to cook these meals. Here’s our favorite
aren’t necessary, but these freezer bag holders make assembling frozen meals much easier
These bag holders are the same ones we used in the video when assembling our meals.
Now let’s jump to frozen meals prepared in advance!
Frozen Chicken Slow Cooker Meals:
- Creamy Chicken Party
- Philly Cheesesteaks
- Chipotle Chicken Tacos Chicken Fajitas
- Cheese Taquitos
- 8 Cans Taco Soup
- Black Bean & Corn Sauce
- Honey Sesame
- Fajita Toast
- Kung Pao
- 3 Ingredient Chicken Tacos
- Shredded Chicken Sloppy Joes
- Lemon Pepper
- Enchilada Soup Homemade Chicken Soup
- with Noodles
- Paprika Garlic
- Wide Chile
- Honey Teriyaki
- Sun-dried chicken chicken Chicken pasta
- chicken stew Thai chicken and wild rice soup
Italian Chicken Sandwiches Chicken
Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches Chicken with
BBQ Chicken Salads
Ground beef and ground turkey Clay pot Frozen meals:
- Cheesy Turkey Burger
- Wendy’s Copycat
- Sloppy Joes
- Black Bean Taco
- Hobo Dinner
- Tomato Turkey Vegetable Soup
- Mom’s Slow Cooker Chili (Family Favorite)
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers with Ground Turkey
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Beefy Rice Slow Cooker
- Barley and Beef Stew
- casserole Hearty hamburger soup
- Meatbread Cheeseburger Bacon
- Parmesan Pizza Pasta Turkey Stuffed
- peppers Note
Chili Ground Turkey
: When using ground
Ground turkey or ground sausage in frozen meals, you will need to brown the meat before adding it to the freezer bag.
Freeze Beef Food Recipes: Sweet and
- Spicy Meatballs Strogonoff
- Sandwiches Easy Meat Stew
- Short rib Quesadillas
- Roasted meatballs Roast beef
- and sauce
- Coca-Cola Roast Beef Apple
- Cider Roast
- Crumbled Meat Tacos
- Flank Fillet Fajitas
- Beef Barley
- Tikka Masala Meatballs
- Honey Garlic
- Sliders Chinese Meat Food and Frozen Broccoli
Beef Chile Colorado French Beef Burritos
Swedish Meatballs Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Clay pot Frozen meals:
Chipotle Shredded pork sandwiches Green Chile Roast pork
- Citrus Onion Crumbled pork sandwiches
- Coffee Rio Dulce
- Blueberry Pork Loin
- Apple butter Barbecue Recostillas
- Barbecue Shredded pork
- Creamy ranch Pork chops
- chicken sandwiches
- Mom’s barbecue Spare ribs
- Balsamic honey Pork Roast bacon
- sweet potato
- soup Crock Pot Pizza Casserole
- Pineapple Jamella Jamesado Ham
- Pork medallions with sauce Dijon
- Smoked barbecue Shredded pork
- Honey Mustard Pork chops and potatoes
Roasted Balsamic Pork
Other/vegetarian Slow cooker Frozen meals:
- Roasted sweet potato Chili
- Quinoa Black bean Stuffed peppers Coconut
- Red lentils Curry
- Vegetarian Gumbo
- Chesi Jalapeño Corn Casserole
- Barbecue Shrimp
- Mushrooms Barley Stew
- Black Bean Fajitas
Black Bean Posole
will continue to update and add to this list as we publish
more frozen meals!
Be sure to watch more of our frozen meal videos:
15 pre-prepared frozen meals
- in 2 hours
- for instant cooker or slow cooker
- 3 instant
- with only 25 ingredients TOTAL
- 18 of our favorite frozen meals!
12 simple frozen meals
frozen meals easier 10 different frozen meals
Whatfrozen food recipes in an e-book?
You asked and we listened! You can now get 50 Instant Pot Freezer Meals eBook so you don’t have to check this page 😉 anymore CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE EBOOK