Over 50 Delicious Leftover Turkey Recipes – Eating on a Dime
We have over 50 delicious and easy leftover turkey recipes that the whole family will love. These recipes are so amazing that everyone will look forward to the week after Thanksgiving to enjoy these dinner ideas.
Do you love turkey leftovers? Turkey leftovers are one of our favorites.
However, after about three leftover turkey sandwiches, it starts to age a bit. In case you end up on the same boat after Thanksgiving, we’ve rounded up over 50 recipes that we think you’ll enjoy.
- ContentsWhat to do with leftover turkey How
- long is leftover turkey in the fridge? Can leftover turkey
- be frozen?
- Slow cooker recipes
- 1. Recipe for chicken and clay pot meatballs
- 2. Crockpot Chicken Sauce
- 3. Noodle soup with chicken with clay pot
- 4. Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie
- 5. Crockpot chicken omelette soup
- 6. Crockpot White Turkey Chili
- 7. Crockpot Italian chicken soup
- 8. Slow cooker turkey and stuffed dumpling soup
- 9. Chicken and vegetable soup Crockpot One
- pot turkey
- 10. Ground turkey chili
- 11. Turkey noodle soup
- 12. Creamy Cajun Chicken Paste
- 13. Turkey noodle soup
- 14. One Pot Tex-Mex Chicken Chili
- 15. White Chicken Taco Chili
- 16. Creamy turkey soup
- 17. Buffalo chicken wing soup recipe
- 18. Leftover turkey soup
- 19. Perfect turkey stock
- 20. Recipes for cream cheese, turkey and vegetable soup oven
- 21. Leftover turkey casserole with rice
- 22. Easy turkey cake
- 23. Turkey a la Batata
- 24. Chicken or Dank Divan
- 25. Leftover French onion baked turkey
- 26. Cremated turkey on cookies
- 27. Thanksgiving Casserole
- 28. Chicken and baked stuffing
- 29. The perfect dish after Thanksgiving
- 30. Turkey cake
- 31. Chicken noodle casserole
- Quick and easy recipes 32
- . Turkey crescent bites
- 33. Barbecued chicken nachos
- 34. Leftover BBQ turkey, bacon and cheddar cheese Panini
- 35. Turkey and filling sliders
- 36. Thanksgiving turkey rolls inspired by sushi
- 37. Turkey Quesadillas with Chipotle Cranberry Sauce
- 38. Leftover turkey sandwiches
- 39. Crescent Rolls 40 turkey sandwich
- . Turkey and cheese sliders
- 41. Bacon Ranch Turkey Wrap
- 42. Turkey Caesar Salad Salad
- 43. Turkey and sausage Gumbo
- 44. Chicken with cheese and broccoli
- 45. Creamy chicken pasta with fresh tomatoes
- 46. Thai Red Curry Stir Fry
- 47. Easy turkey dumplings
- 48. Sautéed chicken and peppers
- 49. Easy Chicken Pan with Tomatoes
- 50. Chicken burritos and pan-fried rice
- 51. Turkey Quesadillas BBQ
- 52 . Buffalo chicken quesadillas
- Over 50
- Try one of our easy
- these leftover
Try these easy recipes for leftover turkey.
leftover cooked turkey recipes.
turkey recipes More leftover recipes
What to do with leftover turkey? From stews to soup and more,
Thanksgiving turkey recipes will be a hit with the whole family
Next, let’s learn how to transform leftovers into delicious new recipes. Once you try these recipes, you’ll be hooked.
How long is leftover turkey
good in the fridge? Leftover turkey
is normally good for 3-4 days in the refrigerator. However, it can freeze for a long time.
Can leftover turkey be frozen?
Yes, you can. Freeze in an airtight container. So, it is good for 2-6 months in the freezer.
Slow cooker recipes
1. Crock Pot Pot Pie Chicken & Meatball Recipe
makes dinner time a breeze thanks to the ease of slow cooker and you can easily use leftover turkey
2. Crockpot Chicken Sauce
You only need 4 ingredients for this easy meal. Turkey is a great substitute for chicken. Then you can serve this simple recipe in rice, tortillas or eat it alone.
3. Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
Let the clay pot do all the work in this easy soup. Use leftover turkey instead of chicken and make a delicious soup.
4. Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie
Enjoy all the
flavors of delicious home-cooked food without all the work. I know your family will love this best clay pie chicken pot recipe
5. Crockpot Chicken Omelette Soup
This recipe is the best comfort food and is very simple to make in the slow cooker. Turkey is ideal to use instead of chicken.
6. Crockpot White Turkey Chili
Try this twist on traditional chili and use leftover turkey
7. Crockpot Italian Chicken Soup
This delicious soup will be a tasty and easy food idea. The Crock Pot Italian Chicken Soup recipe is filling, filling and healthy and tastes amazing with turkey.
8. Slow cook turkey and stuffed dumpling soup Turn leftover turkey and stuffing into the best
This is a great way to use turkey filling
9. Crockpot Chicken and Vegetable Soup
This light soup is very tasty and a great way to use leftover turkey
Turkey recipes One Pot
10. Ground turkey chili
This turkey chili is not only delicious, but it’s a great way to hide the extra veggies
11. Turkey Noodle Soup
This is such a classic recipe and so easy to prepare. If you’re looking for comfort food, this soup is a must-see.
12. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Use
leftover turkey for chicken and you’ll have an amazing quick dinner idea
13. Turkey Noodle Soup
Many vegetables and shredded turkey come together for a tasty soup that everyone will enjoy
14. One Pot Tex-Mex Chicken Chili
Try this one pot meal that makes dinner a breeze. If you like classic chili, your family will love this Tex Mex touch.
15. White Chicken Taco This
combines everything you love about chili and taco soup into an amazing idea for dinner
16. Creamy Turkey Soup
Every bite is so creamy and delicious that your family will go crazy with this soup
17. Buffalo Chicken Wings Soup Recipe
If you like everything related to the taste of buffalo, you will love this soup recipe. It is perfect with turkey.
18. Leftover turkey soup Turn
a delicious soup that is comfort food in every bite
19. Perfect turkey stock
Make the best turkey broth in 6 easy steps
20. Cream cheese, turkey
and vegetable soup
Every bite of this soup is so creamy and tasty. It’s a great way to use leftovers.
21. Leftover turkey casserole
Kids will love this creamy rice dish with turkey leftovers. It’s the best comfort food on a baking dish.
22. Easy Turkey
Pot Pie is so easy and delicious. Turn leftover turkey into a tasty pot cake dinner.
23. Sweet Potato Turkey
Make a baked potato bar and top with leftover turkey and more
24. Chicken or Dank Divan
This dish will melt in your mouth. It is so delicious but also very easy to prepare.
French turkey onion Bake
Jazz up plain turkey with lots of French onion flavor in this delicious recipe
26. Creamy turkey over cookies
This open sandwich is amazing with cookies and so delicious in every bite
Try this casserole recipe that combines all your favorite Thanksgiving leftovers into one great meal. Find the recipe here.
and baked stuffing
Combine the delicious leftover turkey and stuffing in an amazing casserole
29. The perfect dish after Thanksgiving Use
those leftover potatoes, turkey and more to make the best idea for dinner
30. Turkey Pie
This is a great way to use leftover turkey as well as leftover vegetables. Combine everything into one amazing turkey pie.
31. Chicken Noodle Casserole
Try this one pot meal for an easy and tasty dinner idea
Quick and easy recipes
32. You can’t
wrong with crescents and everyone will go crazy from these tasty bites
33. BBQ Chicken Nachos
Shredded turkey makes amazing nachos. Let everyone use their favorite ingredients and you’re done.
34. Barbecued turkey leftovers, bacon and Panini cheddar
Lots of melted cheese, delicious turkey and more make a tasty panini for lunch or dinner. However, this can be easily modified according to your preferences.
35. Turkey and filler sliders
Use leftover rolls and make these delicious sliders
36. Thanksgiving Turkey Rolls Inspired by Sushi
Kids will love these turkey rolls and they are very easy to make
37. Turkey Quesadillas with Chipotle Cranberry Sauce
Lots of delicious turkeys and blueberries make the best quesadillas
turkey sandwiches Turn
leftover Thanksgiving dinner into amazing turkey sandwiches. Everyone can add their favorite ingredients.
39. Crescent Rolls Turkey Sandwich
Wrap turkey and cheese with half moons for a great lunch
40. Turkey and cheese sliders
turkey and cheese sliders are perfect for game day, parties, or just a quick lunch
41. Bacon Ranch Turkey Wrap
Use leftover turkey in this recipe for an amazing bacon and ranch flavored wrap
. Turkey Caesar Salad Wrap
Enjoy everything you love about a Caesar salad in this easy turkey wrap recipe
43. Turkey and sausage Gumbo
The leftover turkey makes the best gumbo and is very tasty
44. Chicken with cheese and broccoli
This recipe uses lots of leftovers and cheese for the best food
45. Creamy chicken pasta with fresh tomatoes
You only need 20 minutes to make this delicious pasta dish that is so creamy and delicious
46. Thai Red Curry Stir Fry
Skip take out and make a turkey curry stir-fry with leftovers. This looks incredible.
Learn how to make these easy turkey dumplings with leftovers. Then add to the sauce and pasta.
48. Sautéed chicken and peppers
This tasty stir-fry will make everyone wait for leftovers with plenty of turkey and vegetables
49. Easy chicken
skillet with tomatoes
Try this simple leftover turkey skillet meal for a meal your family will go crazy about
50. Chicken and pan-rice burritos
Economical and easy to feed a crowd, this is the best turkey burrito
51. Barbecued turkey quesadillas
The tasty combination of barbecue sauce and turkey results in a crispy and tasty quesadilla
52. Buffalo chicken
Enjoy all the buffalo flavor in these quesadillas that you can easily use
Try these easy recipes for leftover turkey
Over 50 leftover cooked turkey
recipes. What do you think?
What post-Thanksgiving recipes do you think you’ll try? I love cooking in my cooking pot. However, I think some of the turkey breast casseroles sound really good.
We’d love to hear what you plan to do with leftover thanksgiving. We always make turkey salad with roast turkey leftovers or a cobb salad and it is very good.
Try one of our easy
More Leftover Recipes: Leftover
- Recipes from Thanksgiving Easy
- Leftover Chili Recipes