Slow Cooker Tamale Pie Recipe – Six Sisters’ Stuff
You’ll be surprised how easy this slow cooker slow cooker slow cooker is for slow cooker. Using canned beans and a mix of corn rolls is the perfect dinner for a busy night.
If you like tamales, this recipe has the same delicious tamale flavor without any hard work.
We knew this recipe would be a success because most of our family loves tacos. But when you add the cornbread toppings to this tamale pie, take this slow cooker recipe to a whole new level.
We love our slow cookers – some of our favorite slow cooker recipes include:
Slow cooker Ritz Chicken Slow
- ooker Chicken Teriyaki Vegetable bowls
- Honey Garlic Chicken and vegetables Slow cooker
- Meat stew
With cornbread topping, all you need is a simple green salad to complete this meal. It is so delicious and has a five star from everyone who tries it.
And do you add your own homemade toppings of cornbread?
We used Jiffy cornbread dough in this slow cooker tamale pie. It is cheap and very easy to make. It is tasty and found in most grocery stores.
You can easily use your own cornbread or bread muffin recipe. Our easy homemade cornbread recipe or our cornbread muffin recipes could work as the cornbread toppings for this tamale pie.
Either of these options will work. You just want to cook it for the last hour of cooking. It needs to be set up and start turning golden brown. When you insert a toothpick, it should come out clean.
Ingredients to top off your tamale cake This slow cooker recipe
for tamale cake
has endless topping. It’s a great way to get some vegetables for your family.
Here are some of our favorite ingredients you could add to
your slow-cooked tamale pie:
- Diced tomatoes
- Sliced black olives More
- grated lettuce
- Diced onions
- Sour cream How to
cook tamale cake: Are you ready to make this easy slow cooker recipe for tamale cake? Add the ingredients and let your slow cooker do all the work for you. These are the main ingredients needed for slow cooker tamale cake.
You may already have most of these ingredients on hand.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef until it is well cooked and no longer pink. Drain the fat well.
- Add cumin, salt, chili powder and pepper.
- Place the meat mixture in the slow cooker and add the beans, tomatoes, corn, enchilada sauce, onions, and cilantro.
- Cover and simmer for 6-8 hours or until warmed up
- At the end of the cooking time, combine the cornbread mixture and eggs in a small bowl. Pour with a spoon over the meat mixture.
- Cover and cook for 1 more hour or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover, let stand for another 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Have you heard of our new cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We take over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplify them so you can make them right at home!
Each recipe has a beautiful delicious photo and has been approved to eat picky eat. The instructions are simple, easy to follow and do not require any foreign ingredients.
This cookbook includes imitation recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders and much more. We’ve got you covered from drinks, to desserts, and everything in between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!